... welcome !
Who Am I?
I am a counselling professional holding a Master's degree in Psychology from the University of Western Ontario. I offer non-judgemental, goal oriented services using a problem~solving, skills based, and harm reduction perspective. I specialize in understanding issues from a power and control perspective founded on feminist and substantive equity principles.
What Do I Do?
I will work with you to gain insight into thoughts and behaviours that confuse you or disrupt happy living.
- offer counselling to people of any gender and orientation who are questioning their (sexual) identity or have concerns with their fantasies and desires
- provide coaching to establish and maintain relationships that include power exchange, BDSM practices, fetish, Leather Play, or other alternative sexual expression and lifestyle choices
- guide resolution of co-dependency and trauma issues manifesting as addiction-like behaviours that are interfering with your sense of balance, sexual choices, self-esteem, or personal safety
- facilitate workshops focused on recognizing needs, improving communication skills to negotiate and enforce realistic limits, and exploring issues in consensuality and BDSM culture
- consult with participants in the sex industry about juggling work and private life, prioritizing sexual health and safety, and preserving relationship boundaries
- advocate for the service requirements of alternative sexual communities, managing sensitive interactions, and workplace practices for inclusiveness and anti-harassment
Why Do Clients Choose Me?
I work with a wide variety of people, but most are those who possess a genuine desire to:
- seek new interpretations and approaches to Leather Play
- transform emotionally negative or uncomfortable fantasy scenarios into positive, rewarding and self-affirming experiences
- incorporate your desires successfully and happily into your relationships
... news !
This website is new. Most links are not active, but content is being added regularly. For now these pages have Content
... how ?
Engage in new ways by utilizing vital strategic processing skills:
- Reframing ...
- Alternatives ...
- Empowerment ...
- Spirituality ...
- Actualization ...
... network !
Monthly Newsletter sign-up: